Comprehensive Solutions & Support for the World’s Premier Air Lifter
Over the course of several years, Sunbelt Controls delivered systems and services to Boeing at its C-17 Globemaster III Final Assembly Facility in Los Angeles. This facility produced C-17 aircraft for the U.S. Air Force and multiple international customers. The building required continuous monitoring, and improved energy usage and production efficiency were constant goals. To this end, Boeing utilized highly advanced HVAC and lighting systems at the facility.
For Sunbelt Controls, our systems and services included:
- replace legacy ALC control modules
- refine program logic and improve user interfaces for chiller plant, boiler plant, lighting control, AHUs, CHW/HW distribution, data center HVAC, telecommunication room HVAC and VAV terminal units in line with ANSI/ASHRAE standard 135-2008 BACnet® data communication protocol for automation and control networks energy efficiency requirements and maintainability
Our personnel assisted with:
- technical and design questions
- urgent on-site repair needs
- integration of leading-edge technologies with microprocessor controls, network communications, 3rd-party protocol interfaces
- problem troubleshooting and isolation, down to the firmware level
- development of test procedures and clear communications of test results to Factory R&D managers and technicians on Boeing facilities team
- 24/7 service and upgrade projects available after-hours, on weekends, and holidays
Through our work with Boeing, it was an honor for Sunbelt Controls to support the U.S. Government, the State of California, general contractors, specialty contractors and, service providers who worked on the site.